In this respect, Safeline guarantees compliance with the relevant legislation in force regarding protection of personal data, as reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, regarding Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). Safeline also complies with the (UE) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 in respect of protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Safeline S.L (hereinafter Safeline)
- Cooperativa, 24, 08302 Mataró, Barcelona, Spain
- +34 93 7630801
Principles applied in the handling of data
When handling personal data, Safeline will apply those principles which meet the requirements of the new European regulation regarding data protection:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency. Safeline always requires the user’s consent before processing personal data which may be used for one or more specific purposes of which the user will be informed with the utmost transparency beforehand.
- Principle of data minimisation. Safeline will request only data strictly necessary for its purpose.
- Principle of limitation period for data retention. Data will be stored solely during the period in which they are strictly necessary for a specific purpose.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality. All data will be handled in such a manner as to guarantee the invulnerability, confidentiality and integrity thereof.
Safeline takes all necessary measures to avoid unauthorised access to and misuse of the users’ data by third parties.
Personal data acquisition
It is not necessary to supply personal information when browsing www.safeline.es except in the following cases:
- When sending an e-mail
- When filling out a quote request form
Safeline informs the owner of the personal data of the right to request:
- Access to stored data
- Data to be amended or cancelled
- Process to be limited
- Portability of data
- The right to object to the processing
In order to exercise the right to access, amendment, cancellation, portability and objection, an e-mail must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a valid proof of right such as a photocopy of one’s I.D. or equivalent.
The owner of the data also has a right to effective legal protection and to lodge a claim before the supervisory authority, in this case the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Data Protection Agency) should he consider that the processing of his personal data contravenes the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
Safeline processes personal data in order to:
- Respond to information requests received from users.
- Offer Sureline product information to those users who have a query or have requested a quote.
Personal data security
To protect all personal data entrusted to it, Safeline takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry in order to avoid loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of same.
The website is hosted on FILNET SERVEIS I COMUNICACIONS, S.L
Contents of other websites
Legitimation of data processing
The legal base for data processing is consent.
Under no circumstance whatsoever will data be passed on to third parties except in the case of there being a legal disclosure obligation.
Categories of personal data
The category of personal data processed by Safeline is:
- Identifying data
Personal data retention
Safeline will store personal data supplied by the user until the latter requests erasure of same or until such time as Safeline deems opportune.
Personal data accuracy and veracity
The user commits to ensure that all data supplied to Safeline is correct, complete, accurate and current and also to maintain the data provided duly updated.
The web user is the sole responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data submitted to the site thus exonerating Safeline from any liability.
A policy will remain in force until it is modified by another duly posted one.